Online food hygiene training for managers and supervisors in the catering industry.
- Meets the UK’s mandatory training requirement for food handlers
- Covers the key syllabus of RQF level 3 food safety qualifications
- Written by Richard Sprenger, renowned food safety expert and author
- CPD-accredited training
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voiceover and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Control measures
- Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation and enforcement
It is recognised by environmental health officers and local authorities as meeting the legal obligations for the training of supervisors and managers.
On successful completion of this online food safety training, you will receive a certificate of completion from Highfield e-learning. The certificate is accepted by many EHOs as evidence that you have been trained to the appropriate level.
The course is assessed by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course. Learners must score 100% in order to pass.
If the learner does not achieve 100% first time, they will be taken back to review the module with which they have struggled. They can then retry the multiple-choice questions as many times as necessary to pass the course.
Please note: this course does not provide a qualification itself but does meet mandatory training requirements. If you wish to achieve a recognised level 3 food safety qualification you must sit an invigilated exam. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an electronic copy of your certificate immediately on completion of the course. This certificate, which is the equivalent of the old basic food hygiene certificate, may be printed and used as evidence that you have been trained in food hygiene to the appropriate level.
Once purchased, you will receive log in details within 1 working day allowing you to access the course.